Tuesday, April 12, 2016

SNC2D Chemistry Unit Plan

During my last placement, I had the opportunity to teach the entire gr. 10 chemistry unit. Although, I had a few days to prepare my unit plan, many times, I had to change my lesson plan for the day due to unplanned circumstances. Through this experience, I learned that as educators, we must be very flexible and ready to "think on our feet". The unit plan was very effective in the sense that I always knew what I was going to do next. I felt the unit plan allowed me to become an effective and efficient teacher. The unit plan also served as a means to let my associate teacher know what I was planning on doing next; it was a shared document with her through Onedrive so she always saw the changes I would make. Attached you will find my Chemistry unit plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment