Saturday, April 9, 2016

Josee's Blog Post Self-Reflection

Writing blog posts as part of an assessment assignment has truly been one of the best experiences I've had, as a student-teacher.  It has not only obliged me to review details of our assessment course lectures in order to teach the material to our readers, but has proven to be an effective means of furthering my learning in the subject.  Blogging isn't for everyone, and requires dedication, persistence, and motivation.  But for me, it is one of the most pleasurable ways to learn as I enjoy researching information and sharing my discoveries.  I plan on continuing on with this blog, as it has greatly contributed to my growth as both a mother and future teacher.  Additionally, it is a great way to keep informed of new information in the field of education and to contribute to the online education community.  I would like to thank you Prof. Leo Clark, for your encouragement and open-mindedness in allowing us to create our own assignment.  This blog is not only a reflection of our own independent learning abilities but also the direct result of an inspirational teacher's effective teaching strategies.

I hope that you (my readers) will find my posts interesting and that they contribute to the improvement and effectiveness of your own teaching practices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment