Sunday, April 10, 2016

Ryan- Self Reflection


I have found through working with my group on this project I have encountered many new and interesting methods of assessment and evaluation I would have never thought of.  At first the idea of creating a blog seemed quite daunting for someone who is not at all technologically savvy, but it has definitely opened my mind and introduced me to ways that technology can be a huge benefit to the classroom.  I enjoyed looking into ways that Art and Drama could be used in other subject areas to help a student better understand topics like Geometry or History.  Creating a base that I can refer back to  get ideas from my fellow peers on methods of assessment has been quite valuable not only in my past placement but in looking towards future teaching goals for myself. 


http://rubistar.4teachers.org/index.php?screen=ShowRubric&module=Rubistar&rubric_id=2618000&

No comments:

Post a Comment