Saturday, March 26, 2016

Josee's Resource Collection Self-Evaluation

Although creating an assessment resource collection has proven to be very time-consuming, it has allowed me to develop meaningful research skills in order to find well-thought out and useful resources relevant to my science teachables.  As such, this nice variety of free resources will not only serve me extremely well as a future teacher, and in my practicums, but will be useful for other educators who may visit this blog.  The resources below have been organized in a numbered format, each having at least one sample illustration and example to demonstrate their practicality.  I have also ensured that a link (which opens in a separate window) is available for easy retrieval and download of each resource.

Even though I specialize in science, I have made every effort to include assessment resources which can be used in most disciplines.  Additionally, some of these tools may not appear to be directly relevant to assessing students.  However, I have included them because I believe that these indirect assessment resources can be very useful, as either assessment planning resources or as tools to better manage all types of assessment practices.

I hope these resources will prove to be useful for you as they have for me! 

Assignment #1: Resource Collection Rubric


No comments:

Post a Comment