Friday, October 28, 2016

Social Studies - Resource Collection Reflection

While gathering my resources for the Resource Collection, I realized there were many resources out there that can be used in a grade 7/8 Social Studies class. I realized there were many lesson plans posted by other teachers that one can adopt and change however they wish. There were also multiple interactive resources that one can use to engage students. Resources such as, NASA, Pinterest and Youtube can be used for any grade level. If I had to teach a grade 7/8 Social Studies class, I believe I would use all these resources especially the lesson plans and the interactive websites. All in all, this assignment was really helpful because it was practical and can be of use in the classroom, whether it be during placement or in my own classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment